The purpose of the Probate Law & Procedure Committee is to review matters relative to Florida probate laws and procedure and to consider drafting appropriate legislation. In addition, our Committee puts on an annual CLE program.
NEXT MEETING WILL BE:
Friday, January 31, 2020
Time: 9:30 a.m - 11:30 a.m.
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
Meeting Room: Audobon Ballroom A
We thank the sponsor of the Committee, Coral Gable Trust Company.
The Committee is currently working on the following projects:
- Notice of Administration and Elective Share Rights Subcommittee
- Independent Action Project Subcommittee
- “Probate Potpourri” Subcommittee
- Gordon v. Fishman / Review of Florida Statute s. 732.507(2)
- Mandatory Bonds & Restricted Depository Accounts
- Small Estates
- Dependent Descendants
- Revisions to Self-Proof Affidavit
- Priority of Payment of Court-Appointed Fiduciaries