The purpose of the Probate Law & Procedure Committee is to review matters relative to Florida probate laws and procedure and to consider drafting appropriate legislation. In addition, our Committee puts on an annual CLE program. If you are interested in becoming a Committee member, please contact any of the Chairs.
NEXT MEETING WILL BE:
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Time: 4:00 p.m - 5:30 p.m.
Via Zoom Video Conference
We thank the sponsor of the Committee, Coral Gable Trust Company.
The Committee is currently working on the following projects:
- Independent Action Project Subcommittee
- “Probate Potpourri” Subcommittee
- Gordon v. Fishman / Review of Florida Statute s. 732.507(2)
- Mandatory Bonds & Restricted Depository Accounts
- Small Estates
- Dependent Descendants
- Revisions to Self-Proof Affidavit
- Priority of Payment of Court-Appointed Fiduciaries